MickyB

Supercharged
Ride
2008 Rocket 111
Gentlemen, fellow Rocket Captains, i love the look of my 08 standard with the big panniers off so I am looking for a small day or overnight bag I can mount on the sissy bar and small rack at the back. I need to carry my old guy stuff and the Princess needs what Pricnesses need to carry. Can't find an OEM so have started looking for custom. Any one know of a good supplier either in Australia or will mail to? Thanks in advance!!

Got the Andy Strapz AA bag on mine .. carries both our wet weather gear but that's about it. Got one of his 30 litre A bags for weekenders. The carry handle slips over the sissy bar. Great quality Australian made bit of gear.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, fellow Rocket Captains, i love the look of my 08 standard with the big panniers off so I am looking for a small day or overnight bag I can mount on the sissy bar and small rack at the back. I need to carry my old guy stuff and the Princess needs what Pricnesses need to carry. Can't find an OEM so have started looking for custom. Any one know of a good supplier either in Australia or will mail to? Thanks in advance!!
Got a Willie & Max bag on my rack - Good overnight size.
IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG

Got the Andy Strapz AA bag on mine .. carries both our wet weather gear but that's about it. Great quality Australian made bit of gear.

I still use my Gearsak Bag that has served me for many years I just made a U shaped hoop and base that fits in the sleeve that used to slip over the Gearsak rack and sit it on the small rack with a solid base in the bag the base of the hoop is attached to the rack and a strap around the sissy bar holds everything in place it has survived numerous long trips and is is 100% waterproof

Just had a look at what is in my rack bag and found cable ties and duct tape (must have cable ties) but my wife said if I got pulled over and searched I would look very suspicious like I'm a sicko:cautious:

Have a spare expandable gearsack with triumph badging added which I don't use as I removed the rear seat, back rest and rack.

Just had a look at what is in my rack bag and found cable ties and duct tape (must have cable ties) but my wife said if I got pulled over and searched I would look very suspicious like I'm a sicko:cautious:

Yeah most coppers call that a rape kit you sick bastid :p

Back