sissy bar installation on 07 standard

speedfreak

.060 Over
I know this is probably crazy question but here it goes ,I purchased a short sissy bar,rack setup,to mount it do I have to change the factory chrome fender rails or something to make it compatible??? thanks in advance!!

the wife and I also took a 100 mile ride today,I was really surprised of how uncomfortable
the factory seats are after about 40 miles,what is a better seat for 2 up riding??

I purchased the tall sissy bar, and two pieces of chrome were returned to me when I picked up the bike. So there should be a different setup with respect to trim pieces, should have come with the kit?

As far as a passenger seat, I bought the Triumph Gel Passenger (Pillon) and the misses likes it alot better.

oldsprint03

PS - It might be part number A9708177 "Classic Backrest Kit". Check with your dealer.

Yup, there are different mudguard covers for the sissy bar setup, with notches in the top side. I'm dealing with getting originals for mine cuz I like the look better.
Second that motion on the gel seats, but what are you using now?

just the stock seats 07 standard,man my wife was in pain from riding 100 miles yesterday lol you wanna sell your chrome covers??

Yes....I just installed the sissy bar/luggage rack on my 06 Rocket this weekend, and there were replacement chrome covers that came with the setup. You should have received the chrome covers with your rack...??

The fellow member should have those around somewhere... :) They come with the sissy bar.. or atleast mine did.. They would certainly be easy to overlook if you haven't had the sissy bar mounted in a while..

Back