Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
I’m going single exhaust, crossover and the other slip on removed. The pipe im using to replace crossover and join slip on pipe to header is a Kawasaki part and it is longer than the oem crossover pipe section, so at connection to slip on I can cut (shorten) and down step to go right on in just like oem crossover connect, or I can cut off the connector on slip on and slide this pipe into the slip on
84473E36-421C-4421-9C29-EA4344DE3348.jpeg
with no down step and weld in place. If I did it the latter the pipe would be 2in from the header into the slip on with no down step from them oz headers I’m rockin, this is just until the Viking piece is made to take care of this whole situation.Hope this helps someone in future who may need or want to do this, cause we are fixing to find out the right way to do it. Cheers

Well the iron worker wife says oh you’re gonna have to redo that end or down step into the receiver because you ain’t welding that pipe in way to much weld already in there, women, @sonny could have saved me the humiliation of wife having to school me. Am done

Back