Silver Falls State Park

bobmielke

.060 Over
I thought I'd try something different this week so a friend & i headed for Silver Falls State Park near Salem, OR. It was a short ride, maybe 128 mile round trip. The weather was hot but the sky was a deep blue and clear. We wanted to photograph a few of the 10 waterfalls at the park. It requires a lot of hiking to get to some of the falls so I certainly got my exercise workout for the week.
The bike performed beautifully, cruising at 10mph through the park's only road, state highway 214. The cruise control, a BrakeWay, came in handy for the Interstate 5 portion of the trip, about 30 miles.
If you're in the area make sure to visit this super scenic site. Bring lots of water & be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes/boots.

Hwy 214 outside Silverton

North Falls

South Falls

Bob! Youre making this up! Surely youre making this up! Me Too! I wanna see these sights up personal.

Very very pretty Bob. Thanks.

You have an eye more than I. Though, I visualize the several RAAV womens, nekid in the pool:kk:

I'm anxious to see the other eight of ten falls.

Last edited:
I actually caught three of the falls although Winter Falls is out of season right now and puts out about the same as your faucet. :( Three down, 7 to go. Going to a steam engine jamboree next weekend. So much to see, so little time. LOL

Back