Silly little check engine light

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Funny thing happened on my ride home tonight. Just as the odometer hit 4,699, my check engine light illuminates. I rode home and checked the manual and then called the dealer. I took it in and they discovered the GPS had gone bad. It's covered by warrantee but they must wait for Home office to ok the fix first. Since I am headed to the Rockies in the morning I left her there for the week. If any of you are going to the Triumph Manassas Open house on Sunday, say hi to her for me. BTW, Triumph America President will be there.
PS. I decided to have them slip on the TORs while I am out as well.

Funny thing happened on my ride home tonight. Just as the odometer hit 4,699, my check engine light illuminates. I rode home and checked the manual and then called the dealer. I took it in and they discovered the GPS had gone bad. It's covered by warrantee but they must wait for Home office to ok the fix first. Since I am headed to the Rockies in the morning I left her there for the week. If any of you are going to the Triumph Manassas Open house on Sunday, say hi to her for me. BTW, Triumph America President will be there.
PS. I decided to have them slip on the TORs while I am out as well.

well I have lots of problems with that GPS and the engine light now again ... see my thread ..
how is it gone for you ?
did they change the sensor and the cable ???

well I have lots of problems with that GPS and the engine light now again ... see my thread ..
how is it gone for you ?
did they change the sensor and the cable ???

Hello George, I do not know if the cable was changed but they did change the GPS and I have had no other issues with it since then. I just picked the bike up from its 10K mile service yesterday and they found nothing needing work except the oil filter cover needs to be replaced soon...

Back