johnreeder

Friend of God
Ride
R3T 2008
Can a Signal Minder be used on a R3T? I had one on my 05 standard, but my 08 Touring doesn't have a flasher (at least I can't find one).

You already asked - and was answered - here
There is NO discrete flasher relay on a Touring, the 'flasher' is incorporated into the Instrument Assembly

Why do you want the Kisan? Is it so you can make running lights dual function of the turn signals? They already self-cancel on a Touring

I didn't ask if it had a flasher. Yes, I'd like to using my turn signals as running and brake lights. I know there are other systems. I thought maybe there's a way to wire it in. I used a different system on my other R3T, but it is wired individually and doesn't use the front for running lights.

Glad you brought this up. Since I'm home and on my rocket I'll take the time to swap mine out for one so I quit forgetting to shut them off ;)
I think all motorcycles should have self cancelling signals. I have the signalminder on my 05 and love it. Then I am always forgetting when I get on the 011. We're forced to have all the safety equipment on our cars why not a simple additional safety feature to our bikes? Come on overbearing govt. Do something positive.

Back