Willyone

Supercharged
Ride
2012 HD Road King & 2001 HD Heritage Springer
I just came across this add on craigslist for couple of signs. Looks like Rocket but no Triumph or Rocket verbage on the sign shown. Thought this might be of interest to someone here... great man cave stuff :)

fwiw, I don't know the seller or anything about the signs or add, just so ya know.

Sign for sale

Ah, we're almost neighbors, I first saw the post on my phone, it doesn't show the info under your avatar like it does here on the laptop. Myself and a couple of RAA attendees, (but not members) may be doing a ride around the fingerlakes and maybe to the Adirondacks September 6-8.

I just came across this add on craigslist for couple of signs. Looks like Rocket but no Triumph or Rocket verbage on the sign shown. Thought this might be of interest to someone here... great man cave stuff :)

fwiw, I don't know the seller or anything about the signs or add, just so ya know.

Sign for sale
Great spotting - what a size too! i would have it in a flash except for shipping.:(

For posterity.

2 signs that are 71"x48" that display Destiny motorsports.

00t0t_6osxEfh3hXI_600x450.jpg

I have my banner I took to the 2017 RDU below - we had about 34 R3's turn up from memory but it was like herding cats and they were never in one pic together:(.

@CanberraR3 and I were tempted to buy a fully wired dealer sign that was on Gumtree here in Oz for a paltry $300 or so. Big hassle was it was a big powered sign in WA and 4300km from us.

RDU 2016 line up 2.JPG
RDU 2016 line up 4.JPG
RDU 2016 line up 5.JPG

And I nearly bought a cool 7' sheet metal one in Sydney but the traffic detour going though to Gosford was a nightmare in Sydney's 12 hour a day peak traffic period!

Attachments

• RDU 2016 line up 1.JPG
    RDU 2016 line up 1.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 4
Impressive set of jugs on ole' Hans there :D

Link Removed
That was Steve's @1olbull 's way of losing weight ;)- he generously had Hans buy those 2 jugs of Gentleman Jack in Australia for the RDU so he couldn't have any!

We all thought that was a great idea and recommend it for all those in foreign lands seeking weight loss. We are a community and will help you all in your efforts!

RDU 2016 final night 2.JPG

Back