Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex

sds

.040 Over
Ride
2014 R3R,
After quite a bit of debate, I finally pulled the trigger on a proper pair of M.C. riding boots. Although I have not actually used them for the purpose intended, I have worn them a bit around the house. They seem very comfortable, and I am quite impressed.
The only thing I do not like is the cheap insoles, which I replaced with a much better one.
Only have to wait about 5 months until the weather changes to try them out.
sds

If they are anything near as good as my SIDI ON Road you will never be sorry you bought them. Mine have kept my feet dry in some serious rain. Even in 100+ temps they are not any hotter feeling than any other boot. I agree the insole is not good and I did the same as you did. Had mine 6 years and 95,000 miles. I did get them resoled once and still fit good. If you do resole be sure to contact Motonation (SIDI) for a recommended cobbler, I don't remember who they sent me to. Some cobblers don't do it right.

I have come to the conclusion that you definitely get what you pay for in protective riding gear. I use vanson jackets, pants, chaps, and gloves. amazing gear . It is a rather small company and they have great customer service.

I have come to the conclusion that you definitely get what you pay for in protective riding gear. I use vanson jackets, pants, chaps, and gloves. amazing gear . It is a rather small company and they have great customer service.

I feel the same about Langlitz Leathers.

Back