Showed them HD boys

T Evans

Supercharged
Made the monthly run today up in Cassaday, KS and the dyno trailer was there. I couldn't wait to get the Rocket up on the trailer. The dyno operator told the crowd that the previous torque leader was a Rocket and that these things made massive hp and torque. I wanted to show the HD boys what a TUNED Rocket could do and I wanted to see how much difference between the 2 dyno's were.
The Rock made a good showing with a 144 hp and 151 torque. After they pulled the bike off the trailer, I was covered up with guys with all sorts of questions about the bike.
Don't let that board fool you, those numbers are horse power first but if you look, the 177 is MPH not torque. Those ****** rockets are high horse but no torque but they are fast.

It was a great day for a ride and to top it off on the way home I found a nice stretch of road for a little grudge match between me and my son and his bad ass VRod that has been tuned and dialed in and neither one of us has been able to out run each other. Its been a neck and neck race ever since I got the Rocket. Now I have 120 lbs. on him and pushing that Corbin fairing thru the air doesn't help I'm sure. But today from rolling starts, I smoked that VRod not once but twice. The second time he rev'd his bike while we were rolling at around 20 mph and dropped the clutch. He shot out about 1 and a half bikes in front of me. By the time I hit 3rd, I had caught him and was walking away. He now concedes that I am the KING of the Mountain with the fastest bike all while carrying a fat old man to top it off.

Can't let those young wipper snappers think that your getting old and slow in your old age.

Big T

GOOD JOB T nothin is more fun than whippin up on those young boys with the hot rod cruisers and of course the sport bikes :D

see any other R3's while you were there T?
Atomsplitter was going too.
Me, I had made plans to go, but got called in for work.
They were short handed and the pay was OT so,,,,
Hope to be there next month..
Congrats on smokin your sons vrod...;)

My Tiger and my Thunderbird are the two fastest bikes on the planet. There is no bike on earth that will out handle them or out run them at any distance. I know this is true because it's now on the internet (I just typed it) and everything on the internet is the absolute, unvarnished truth.

:p

Back