should have read, "Howdy from NC"

OldNorthState

"Doc" in a small part of the world.
Ride
2014 Rocket III Touring
(oops on that previous one!)

Hello to all fellow R3'ers from NC... been riding since 1970 or '71, owned a hatfull of different machines over the years, some quite substantial, but this thing is a different deal! Just picked it up yesterday, rode it home, and have already pulled an inner thigh muscle trying to "back it up" in some gravel, this morning (I'm literally sitting at my desk writing this instead of dragging the behemoth out of its lair. Lordy!, this thing is handful when not under it's own power.) Just as nice as it can be, though, when up and moving. I'm tickled I could see my way clear to own such a seemingly fine machine...

Looking forward to palavering with you folks, here...

Last edited:
WELCOME from WA State!
Palavering = GOOD WORD!!!
Fits in around here - including yours truly! :eek:

(oops on that previous one!)

Hello to all fellow R3'ers from NC... been riding since 1970 or '71, owned a hatfull of different machines over the years, some quite substantial, but this thing is a different deal! Just picked it up yesterday, rode it home, and have already pulled an inner thigh muscle trying to "back it up" in some gravel, this morning (I'm literally sitting at my desk writing this instead of dragging the behemoth out of its lair. Lordy!, this thing is handful when not under it's own power.) Just as nice as it can be, though, when up and moving. I'm tickled I could see my way clear to own such a seemingly fine machine...

Looking forward to palavering with you folks, here...
hello from clayton, nc

Welcome from Germany! Yep, gravel and pebble rock driveways are a MUST to avoid! No idea what palavering is, but am stupid enough to try most things once!

Back