Shop-manual for R3 touring 2012

I'm sorry - what is missing from the manual in the signature of site member @idk ? His has pretty much everything but ABS, and the ABS info is available here elsewhere.

I'm sorry - what is missing from the manual in the signature of site member @idk ? His has pretty much everything but ABS, and the ABS info is available here elsewhere.

Thanks for the prompt answer. All the manuals that I've found do not even have the right size tires specs for the touring. So I'm a bit leary about the rest of the manual. There could be something more significant and if its wrong???

You are not paying attention.

One of the members here, IDK, has a link to a manual in his signature block. I just looked at it, and it surely does have the correct tire specs for the Classic, Roadster, and Touring.

Search for any posting (he has a thousand or so) by him, and you can download the 23MB manual.

Alternatively, order one in hard copy -- comes with a nice binder -- from your dealer.

You are not paying attention.

One of the members here, IDK, has a link to a manual in his signature block. I just looked at it, and it surely does have the correct tire specs for the Classic, Roadster, and Touring.

Search for any posting (he has a thousand or so) by him, and you can download the 23MB manual.

Alternatively, order one in hard copy -- comes with a nice binder -- from your dealer.

Found it ! Thank you ,beaucoup !

Back