sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Other than the price, what is the difference between the wilbers 640 TS and the Progressive 444? Seems to me that the 444's are a quality shock for everyday riding. Not to interested in road racing just want a smoother and better handling ride. Unless some one has a good argument on the superiority of Wilbers 640 TS i'm going to cancel my order and go with the Progressive.

Other than the price, what is the difference between the wilbers 640 TS and the Progressive 444? Seems to me that the 444's are a quality shock for everyday riding. Not to interested in road racing just want a smoother and better handling ride. Unless some one has a good argument on the superiority of Wilbers 640 TS i'm going to cancel my order and go with the Progressive.

For your purposes, if the Proggies are less expensive I'd go with them. they work fine for me, even 2 up :thumbsup:

Good enough for me. Been reading past posts on 444's and canceled order on Wilbers. Like the looks of the Progressive over the Wilbers anyhow. Figured out a long time ago that the most expensive is not always the best choice. Do not plan on racing sport bikes. Just want a smoother ride if that is possible in OKLAHOMA. (piss poor roads)

Good enough for me. Been reading past posts on 444's and canceled order on Wilbers. Like the looks of the Progressive over the Wilbers anyhow. Figured out a long time ago that the most expensive is not always the best choice. Do not plan on racing sport bikes. Just want a smoother ride if that is possible in OKLAHOMA. (piss poor roads)

Yep, they work fine - you putting some up front too?

I've been thinking of getting the heavy duty progressive 444s for the rear. I'm not sure for up front. Does anyone make cartridges for the Touring model?

Is 11.5" the stock length for the rear?

Back