Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
My youngest daughter (now 17) has developed her fashion taste an has asked me to post to see if anyone is doing a Triumph shirt run soon OR if anyone has any surplus new Triumph long or short sleeve shirts in Large size (she is not a large but just likes loose fitting shirts)
IMG_1057.JPG

You must be proud of a child with such taste but I've only got new Triumph branded ones in XXXL which she could only wear in a potato sack race or with another person which I am sure you do not wish to encourage if your anything like most fathers of teenage girls since time immemorial! ;):D

T Shirt Sale Event

A Xmas option.
If you are prepared to buy multiples with 17% off for non UK buyers you pay a minimum of 30 pound freight for international orders of 50 or under pound but if she is a real XS (the bigger sizes are now 10 pound and up) it may be worth it for 5 pound T's that are only 4.27 pound each. So 11 T's x 4.27 + 30 = 77 pound (AUD$131). Over 50 pound orders are 70 pound freight so you would want to be spending some for a worthwhile order and savings.

T Shirt Sale Event

You can specify sizes and ladies /mens as well as colour and price.
T Shirt Sale Event

They usually arrive within a week and I have had multiple orders including Triumph Leather and other jackets etc at up to 66% plus off.

My youngest daughter (now 17) has developed her fashion taste an has asked me to post to see if anyone is doing a Triumph shirt run soon OR if anyone has any surplus new Triumph long or short sleeve shirts in Large size (she is not a large but just likes loose fitting shirts)
IMG_1057.JPG
don't worry about it to much all teenagers go through some sort of fashion fads,UNLESS they take after their dad then you better start worrying

don't worry about it to much all teenagers go through some sort of fashion fads,UNLESS they take after their dad then you better start worrying

Don't worry?? He should be celebrating that his daughter's fashion sense /fad is currently for T-shirts, they are heaps cheaper than other fashion items that kids want these days.

I'm not worried about her fashion sense - she is the go to girl in our house for clothing ideas. Older sister and wife ask her for fashion ideas etc and she is a bit of o trend setter.

Tony,
I have a large in the RAAXI shirt available (Like Hanso is wearing).
If interested, PM address to me. :thumbsup:

HansO Fashion.jpeg

Back