Shift light ?

Healtech makes one, if I ever find mine (hiding in a box in the garage) it'll go on. Has a very fancy app that lets you configure different colors, patterns, etc.

Any one ever fitted a shift light to a R3 ?

Sure have, and a 5" Monster Tacho

11924546_1001380979905930_4971116371455471663_n.jpg

Sure have, and a 5" Monster Tacho

11924546_1001380979905930_4971116371455471663_n.jpg
Your R3 looks awesome ..I like it ...I assume the nitrous works ( please tell me all you can about fitting and running nitrous on a R3..seems like easy power to me and look extremely cool ) also what screen is that ..cheers

Your R3 looks awesome ..I like it ...I assume the nitrous works ( please tell me all you can about fitting and running nitrous on a R3..seems like easy power to me and look extremely cool ) also what screen is that ..cheers

It is a standard Triumph Rocket 111 Fly Screen, The system is a 6LB wet system that has an injector in each of the inlet trumpets just below the butterflies. Each injector runs a fuel and NOS jet so you can tune your mixtures to the HP you are looking for. This system was a 100 RWHP system. The bike was fitted with a Neville Lush lock up clutch and de restriction kit/Tune Boy computer.
The bottle mounting plate was custom made and bloted to where the accessory rack normally bolts to.
Tha tacho is a standard VDO 5" Monster Tach with shift light. I had a custom plate made that runs from underneath the normal gauges mounting point and bends back over the gauges for the tacho to mount onto.

Just spliced the wires straight into the Rockets normal Tacho wires, worked a treat.

This bike has since been sold, but I kept the kit,and it will re-appear on my new Rocket X

PS, the fuel and NOS solenoids were hidden in the vacant air box (vacant after the tripple uni filters were installed by Neville Lush) This way you can run a dummy NOS line from the bottle to just under your seat, and when pulled over by the cops, you can say it is not connected and show thenm the dummy line, when the real line feeds up under your old air box to the solenoids.

Back