joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Hey Guys

:eek:....This Ol'man wants something from down under........I got a Birthday on July 23

I have always wanted one of those famous hats worn by the Ozzies..at lease 40+ yrs....I am not even sure on what there are called and what the cost would be for a real one??

Is it even possible to get a real one???

I have seen a few that looked like them but they were cheap and made in China...:mad:

Just a thought.....

Joey

Hey Guys

:eek:....This Ol'man wants something from down under........I got a Birthday on July 23

I have always wanted one of those famous hats worn by the Ozzies..at lease 40+ yrs....I am not even sure on what there are called and what the cost would be for a real one??

Is it even possible to get a real one???

I have seen a few that looked like them but they were cheap and made in China...:mad:

Just a thought.....

Joey

Here ya go cobber let us know which one is you :D

Akubra - Iconic Australian Hats - Authentic Quality

Almost did not see it....LOL

Military..open crown.....That is the one I have wanted.....Just might be too deep for my pockets:eek:

But thanks for looking:D

Looks like they are like our Stetson's hats..which most are very expensive depending on how many X's you get

10 X.....Couple $100

100X..........$300 to $500

1000X.......Deep pockets.....LOL

10KX.....Very rich

Almost did not see it....LOL

Military..open crown.....That is the one I have wanted.....Just might be too deep for my pockets:eek:

But thanks for looking:D

Looks like they are like our Stetson's hats..which most are very expensive depending on how many X's you get

10 X.....Couple $100

100X..........$300 to $500

1000X.......Deep pockets.....LOL

10KX.....Very rich

Could be your Lucky Day I have one of these :D

I was given to me by a friend years ago.. he was a Major and this hat was used for Special Dress Parades, so it is Doctored :eek:

They shrink them and shape them so they are neat and not like Sombreros :rolleyes:

Anyway if you would like it let me know :cool:

Could be your Lucky Day I have one of these :D

I was given to me by a friend years ago.. he was a Major and this hat was used for Special Dress Parades, so it is Doctored :eek:

They shrink them and shape them so they are neat and not like Sombreros :rolleyes:

Anyway if you would like it let me know :cool:

Dennsell if Joey does not want it I have been looking for one of those hats too:D

Back