Severely Belated introduction :S

blip

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Hey Everyone,

I was reading around the site and realized that I never introduced myself in this forum. Whoops ......So I figure better late than never :).

I have to say that everyone on the site is supremely nice, helpful, friendly, and funny. I have have been lucky to receive great advice and participate in some great conversations and look forward to more in the future. I've read a lot of forums and this one has the most helpful and knowledgeable people.

I'm on my second Rocket III currently. Started with a 2010 rocket 3 touring and later went with a 2014 rocket III roadster. After putting 15 000 km on the roadster (and 20 000 on the touring) I can say that I fully appreciate the differences between both and the bottom line .... they are great bikes .... with their own strengths. Either way, they are the best bikes I've ever owned.

I'm up in Ottawa Canada counting the days till the snow clears. It has been a crazy winter, I was riding on christmas eve (in a full santa suit) (13 degrees celcius weather) and yet I am still waiting for snow to clear in april. Should be any day now.

Anywho. Just thought it was long overdue to say hello to everyone.

Cheers.

Back