service milage

tails

Turbocharged
Ride
roadster 2015 matt black.
hi you guys in the uk,can anyone tell me a rough cost at a triumph dealer for a 6000 mile service,and whats involved thanks.

Don't waste your money at the dealer. You can change the oil and filter and go over the bikes nuts and bolts with a torque wrench. Check all your lights and air up the tires. That is about it.

Last edited:
thought about it,gotta let the dealer do the service,they gave me an extra years warrante for my suspect gearbox.
if somthing happend they would get out of it by saying, it should have beed serviced by them.

thought about it,gotta let the dealer do the service,they gave me an extra years warrante for my suspect gearbox.
if somthing happend they would get out of it by saying, it should have beed serviced by them.
Yes your right ! Don't know how much this would cost ? But save you in the long run if you were to have warranty issues !

Here in the USA it is illegal to "REQUIRE" dealer servicing to honor the warranty. The dealers and manufactures have to honor the warranty even if you do your own servicing. You just have to "document" you did it somehow. I keep receipts and have a maintenance chart for all my vehicles.

Back