Service Manual-Triumph are you listening?

TurboFan

Supercharged
Ride
R3, SP3, T120
I'm sure the factory needs to recoup a few dollars on developement by selling manuals.....but... I've helped a friend with his old Kawasaki 1300, 6 cylinder. You go on line, the entire parts cataloge is there. The entire shop manual is there. You may print a few pages, any more and they want you to buy a book. YOU CAN ORDER parts, right there. (Listening Triumph?) The web site asks your zip code, allows you to select the dealer closest to you, or the dealer of your choice. You place the order. You get an e-mail when the part arrives at the dealer. You print it out and go to the dealer cause the poor kids behind the counter haven't a clue when you tell them you ordered on line. They take your print out, wander around confused and perplexed for a minute, and then you get your part and pay at the counter. (I did this for a timing chain idle gear on a 12 year old bike, awesome). PLEASE Triumph get on with this.

Yes, Triumph. Get with the program. It's now all about Customer satisfaction. I'd really like to see the parts breakdown, parts list and pricing. Order on line with delivery to the house.

Thanks for listening.

Tom

We all seem to agree this bike has such potential to be a legend. Like the old Thunderbird which was hot-rodded, taken to a salt flat and morped into an icon for an entire generation. An open door policy to the service manual and parts book would do wonders to allow this potential to develope. Whatever comes of it, Triumph will sell the bikes.

Back