Service Manual - Standard, Classic & Touring

3ngin33r1

Supercharged
Someone mailed me a CD with the newer manual that includes the Touring. I don't know who it was, it just showed up in the mail, thank you.

I have combined all of the files into one and OCR'ed the whole thing so it's searchable and I have updated the link in my signature to point only to the new manual. There's no need for the old one since the new one covers them all. The nice thing in this one is the wiring diagrams are colored unlike the copied version from before that was all black and white.

The date on this manual was 1/09/2009 and is part number T3851160.

Enjoy.

Mods can of course delete this thread if they fear copyright mumbo jumbo from Big Daddy T. Everyone will eventually figure out the sig has been updated.

Someone mailed me a CD with the newer manual that includes the Touring. I don't know who it was, it just showed up in the mail, thank you.

I have combined all of the files into one and OCR'ed the whole thing so it's searchable and I have updated the link in my signature to point only to the new manual. There's no need for the old one since the new one covers them all. The nice thing in this one is the wiring diagrams are colored unlike the copied version from before that was all black and white.

The date on this manual was 1/09/2009 and is part number T3851160.

Enjoy.

Mods can of course delete this thread if they fear copyright mumbo jumbo from Big Daddy T. Everyone will eventually figure out the sig has been updated.

Thanks!! I was thinking about buying one of these but there it is. Nice to hae a manual around. Now I just have to get a computer in the shed. Really, this was great.

Back