For Sale Service Manual & Clutch Cable for Sale

JoDon

.020 Over
I sold my 2013 Rocket Roadster and have a hard copy service manual, new clutch cable and new Titanium Lean Angle Sensors for sale on eBay. The item number for the manual is 231700508246. You can search on that and look at other items in the store and see the cable. Also have a headlight bulb that I will throw in if you want one or both of them.

Last edited:
Sold and sold, thank you for that, always handy to have a hard copy, I normally take the tablet down with the digi copy when needed.

I had already agreed to buy the lot and he told me it was mine, @JoDon he was working out the postage! I had a pm going with him just after he listed it and it was a done deal!

Last edited:
Sorry I had not known about this at all, the book was on ebay and I hit buy now, with out knowing he had sold it to you, sorry about that..

Sorry I had not known about this at all, the book was on ebay and I hit buy now, with out knowing he had sold it to you, sorry about that..
Not your fault mate, I thought he took it off ebay considering I talked to him at 12:15 am and by 1:56 am I had given him my full name and address so he could work out the postage as I had brought all his stuff he had for sale or so I thought! It was a done deal we had both agreed on a price and he told ok great, so as far as I was concerned it was a done a deal. :thumbsdown: :banghead:

Last edited:
I left the manual up so you could pay and ship through eBay... When I saw the payment I thought it was you as it was late and I did not look at the name.

Adam 79... If you are willing, I can do a refund so I can continue with the original sale commitment with Flyreels.

Thanks, I was up all night and as soon as I seen it I wanted it as I have been looking for the printed manual for a while now and the other bits always come in handy.
I have 3 herniated disks in my back and I am on a waiting list for my op, (getting it fixed in 3 weeks) I can't sleep most nights, that's why I was glad I was up for once, I went to bed about 8 am once my meds had kicked in,then about 1 hour later you told me it was still on ebay. When I looked a 2 am and couldn't see the rest of the bits so I thought you were taking it off ebay for me and being Sunday over there I thought that you would be going to go to the post office to get a firm price, Anyway hopefully being a fellow Aussie @Adam79 he will respect the deal we had.
Cheers Pete

Back