Mark Zimmerman

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
I'm at 600+ miles on my 2020 Rocket 3R and no service light has appeared. I was informed that there is a 600 initial service which is confirmed in the owners manual.
When toggling thru "bike setup" than to "service" it shows my next service due in 9400 miles and the date due represents the 1 yr. anniversary since purchase.
I recall having read a "wrench" appears when a service is due.
Anyone experience the same?

I went over 600miles today and the orange circle with a white wrench appeared on the dash. It only used to show when I turned on the bike and started it, then it disappeared... now at 616 miles it is there all the time. Dealer finally opens up tomorrow, so will be booking in for service. My next service shows due in -16miles.

Attachments

• wrench.JPG
    wrench.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
I'm at 600+ miles on my 2020 Rocket 3R and no service light has appeared. I was informed that there is a 600 initial service which is confirmed in the owners manual.
When toggling thru "bike setup" than to "service" it shows my next service due in 9400 miles and the date due represents the 1 yr. anniversary since purchase.

Mine is the same as yours...I think the dealer forgot to set the 600 mile service when they initially got the bike from triumph. This is a huge win for me because I will not need to go to the dealer to get the light reset (as I do my own service).

Mine is the same as yours...I think the dealer forgot to set the 600 mile service when they initially got the bike from triumph. This is a huge win for me because I will not need to go to the dealer to get the light reset (as I do my own service).
What oil did you go with. Also what oil did you use on the final drive?

I have the wrench. Want to trade bikes?

Back