[Sep 28, 2014] Distinguished Gentlemans Ride 2014 (Richmond, VA)

tdragger

Living Legend
A worldwide event supporting the drive to conquer Prostate Cancer.

Even a few that might be described as distinguished from this site are participating.

I'll be part of the Richmond, Virginia event riding my wife's Speedmaster as it will sorta fit the event requirements.

Since the Rocket is not really a "classically" styled bike, I ask for your support through my donations page below. If you have a suitable steed such as IDK's Royal Enfield, sign up for the event and bring out your dapper clothes for a good cause.

http://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/tdragger

I will be unable to attend the Richmond event as I will be in Buffalo, NY that day James. Thanks for alerting us though!

They do, check the site out Wrecka.

Nice flag and logo you got there Wrecka, you know I did the logo and you knicked it from the Swedish R3owners site :)

Nice flag and logo you got there Wrecka, you know I did the logo and you knicked it from the Swedish R3owners site :)

And that is one of the reasons why 'distinguished gentleman' are thin on the ground here in Australia.. genetically that 'thieving convict ' is only a few generations ago and never far from the surface .. hahaha.

Yeah did a google search and found the Aussie page , to bad i dont have a Suit. As for the graphic i say thanks for making such a nice one, ive never claimed i made it , i assumed once on the internet images become public property

Go for it, now you know. The Swedish R3owners appreciate the advertising :)

And no, all logos you see on the Internet are definitely not public property. Don't do that mistake with huge corporations.

Back