Sent from my new I-Pod

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
I thought i'd start a new hobbie photographing my rides,as you can see from this video i have a lot to learn.;). They say the Go-Pro hero 2 is a great camera to film while in motion. Anyway it was a great day to ride and life is good.
The Rocket - YouTube

Here in Ontario, double yellow lines mean no passing :) an I have never done that;)

It was Victoria Day weekend here so we had Monday off and it was a beautiful riding day. Went for a nice long ride, and lunch, with a couple of friends (no video I'm afraid) and there were hundreds and hundreds of bikes out.

BTW I may have crossed a line or two.

Nice video, thanks for sharing.

Here in Ontario, double yellow lines mean no passing :) an I have never done that;)

There was a strong smell of Cannabis coming for that vehicle if my Rocket was any other color than black i would have laid back and had to endure the fumes..;)

There was a strong smell of Cannabis coming for that vehicle if my Rocket was any other color than black i would have laid back and had to endure the fumes..;)

Proof! Non-black = coooooool. :cool:

Back