Haggisboy

.040 Over
Heya Fellas,

Bit of a heavy heart today, I've decided to sell the beast. As the missus points out - I just don't use it enough. Better sell it to someone who'll use it for what it'd meant for.

If anyone knows someone who's in the market for one point them my way.

2010 Roadster (10,000kms) comes with triple k&n's, Reband pipe (Tuneboy custom map), quick-shifter, sissy bar (not fitted atm) & flyscreen.

I'll be putting it on bikesales & gumtree later this week. Is AUD 16k fair?

Need a few beers now...

Sometimes a decision needs to be made to fit the circumstances and if that's the case then so be it.
The rocket is a unique bike and being able to ride one when you feel like it is something you'll miss.
Hope you have plenty of beer in the fridge.

Work away a bit don't you Haggis ? Got to factor that in when you work out ' how much it gets ridden' .. always other 'important' things to do when you get home it seems. Hope you change your mind or at least give it some more thought mate.

Use it as your primary means of transportation. A few years back I found myself in the same situation where my bike was spending so much time in the garage that every time I wanted to ride the battery was dead...that d@mn work thing kept getting in the way. Soooo I decided that the bike was going to be my primary means of transportation. I only used my truck (ute) when it was absolutely necessary...still do. The simple change in my thought process saved lots of commuting miles on the truck and gave me WAY more time in the saddle. Just a thought...

Thanks for the moral support lads. I'm heading down south for a few days with the family tomorrow, will mull it over till I get back.
I'd hate to sell it. As you point out TC - always have important things to catch up on during my short time off. I got back from a 4 week trip a few days ago and am off again on Friday - Life of a FIFO I guess..

R3Tex has a good point, once I made the decision to use my bike as my primary mode of transportation, not only am I in the saddle every day but I'm also saving $400.00 per month in gas....

Back