Laverada

2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
-I bought this bike late summer of 2016.
-The bike has less that 1k miles and went through the 1st break in service by the dealer in Seattle, WA.
-This bike currently sports the corbin wind fairing with a custom paint job to match the stock bike colors. It's a perfect match.
-I also had the two front fork covers painted at the same time to match as well.
-I also have the RAMAIR air intake system installed, works/sounds great.
-The bike will come with the tune boy software(Not currently installed, was originally going to install exhaust system)
-There are no scratches or defects that I am aware of at this time, I've always stored the bike inside a building.
-Everything else is in stock Like new condition.
**Please let me know if your interested and can work out a deal as I own the bike outright**
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

She's a beauty for sure!
What are you going with next?
Zat a Yammie in the garage?

Nice bike.
Good luck on the sale.

If you want to make a little extra cash I'd be interested in buying the fairing and/or tuneboy seperately. Let me know (comment or PM) if that's something you are interested in doing.

Nice bike.
Good luck on the sale.

If you want to make a little extra cash I'd be interested in buying the fairing and/or tuneboy seperately. Let me know (comment or PM) if that's something you are interested in doing.
I'm gonna sit on the sale for as long as I can, but If I don't get any bites I'd take you up on that offer

She's a beauty for sure!
What are you going with next?
Zat a Yammie in the garage?
I've been doing quite a bit of offroading on my BMW r1200gs and really enjoy taking long rips with lots of gear. The rocket 3 is an awesome bike but just doesn't fit into my lifestyle at the moment. But one day I'll come back to her. Not to mention the R3owners group here has been an absolute pleasure to be apart of, learned a lot from you guys! and sitting in the garage is a Indian Darkhorse Chieftain and also a Indian scout which you can't see but off to the right.

Nice bike.
Good luck on the sale.

I'm gonna sit on the sale for as long as I can, but If I don't get any bites I'd take you up on that offer
I was in the market for a 2014 up R3 but couldn't sell the TBIRD fast enough. Even if I sold it now I financially still couldn't make it happen at the moment.Too bad you're not in the market for a Thunderbird. We could make a deal and I wouldn't have to buy the fairing or could sell it, see above. Oh well. Good luck with the sale. By the way. I test rode a Vintage and a Chieftain, chose the T Bird. I don't care what it says on paper. The 'bird feels quicker, handles better, best brakes I've ever experienced on a Cruiser. My opinion of course but if you've never rode a TBird you may agree and mine still available.

IMG_20161207_151025279.jpg Couple of Triumphs

I was in the market for a 2014 up R3 but couldn't sell the TBIRD fast enough. Even if I sold it now I financially still couldn't make it happen at the moment.Too bad you're not in the market for a Thunderbird. We could make a deal and I wouldn't have to buy the fairing or could sell it, see above. Oh well. Good luck with the sale. By the way. I test rode a Vintage and a Chieftain, chose the T Bird. I don't care what it says on paper. The 'bird feels quicker, handles better, best brakes I've ever experienced on a Cruiser. My opinion of course but if you've never rode a TBird you may agree and mine still available.

IMG_20161207_151025279.jpg Couple of Triumphs

What year is the Tbird?

2013 bought new in 2014 about 16000miles
NEWBIE, this is a great looking Rocket what is your asking price for the bike. I have been looking at them for months now. I recently lost a M109 and currently own a F6B but I still want to replace the nice with something and the Rocket III has been on my radar and yours is great looking. I have never ridden one but have look at plenty of u-tube cast. This week I plan on making a trip to nearby Baltimore to see if I can at least get to sit on one and maybe ride one. From all of the conversation and views it looks comfortable. It will be used as my Bar Hopper and around town machine. Why do I need two bikes. You know boy toys. Your Rocket looks great. What is your bottom line price and where are you located.

NEWBIE, this is a great looking Rocket what is your asking price for the bike. I have been looking at them for months now. I recently lost a M109 and currently own a F6B but I still want to replace the nice with something and the Rocket III has been on my radar and yours is great looking. I have never ridden one but have look at plenty of u-tube cast. This week I plan on making a trip to nearby Baltimore to see if I can at least get to sit on one and maybe ride one. From all of the conversation and views it looks comfortable. It will be used as my Bar Hopper and around town machine. Why do I need two bikes. You know boy toys. Your Rocket looks great. What is your bottom line price and where are you located.

Take your check book with you.
If you test ride it, you will wanta ride it home :D

Back