Self cancelling Indicator relay

Brian Bracken

Brakster
Ride
06 Rocket 111
has any one fitted a self cancelling indicator relay to an 05 R3 was wondering if it will work given that the indicator switch is not momentary contact but a dedicated switch

I've installed one. Comes with a couple of little foam pieces to insert into the switch to make it momentary contact, but I just took a dremel and ground off the little plastic piece that keeps the switch to one side or the other which turned it into a momentary contact switch. Either way should work but the foam pieces seemed sorta chicken$hit to me

Self canceling indicators? I thought that was just for Harley riders who do not have enough sense to turn them off. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I used to agree with that - until I forgot mine one day and a car pull straight out in front of me. I don't understand why they aren't fitted to all new bikes and, given the simplicity of the upgrade on most bikes, should be a retro-fit where possible.

I've installed one. Comes with a couple of little foam pieces to insert into the switch to make it momentary contact, but I just took a dremel and ground off the little plastic piece that keeps the switch to one side or the other which turned it into a momentary contact switch. Either way should work but the foam pieces seemed sorta chicken$hit to me
that is rather expensive chicken s**t

All of Kisan's products are top notch and the company backs their products to the hilt, Brian.

Back