Self canceling turn signals from Touring on a Roadster, anyone do it? Tips?

Lusiphur

Just this guy, you know?
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
So I'm a HD transplant and got used to the self canceling turn signals on them. Was looking into various aftermarket options and don't love any of them. I know the Touring has them so I was wondering if it would be possible to move the assembly and electronics over. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I thought we've been over this, multiple times.

My 2014 Touring came with self-cancelling turn signals.

Did Triumph take them off after that, or just not put them on the Roadster somehow thinking Roadster riders would be too preoccupied to worry about turn signals ?

Did Triumph take them off after that, or just not put them on the Roadster somehow thinking Roadster riders would be too preoccupied to worry about turn signals ?

He has a Roadster, Pablo.

I realize that -- so I ask -- did Triumph take them off, or just not put them on the Roadster for some unfathomable reason ?

Yep, I've looked through some of those posts, it's actually where I got the idea. Mine's a 2016 Roadster and no self cancelers. If I can avoid yet another box hiding under my seat I'd really prefer that. Was hoping the solution they use on your Touring can be transplanted making it a hybrid, The Tourster!

I realize that -- so I ask -- did Triumph take them off, or just not put them on the Roadster for some unfathomable reason ?

Nebber ebber had any . . .
Unfathomable reason = less cost - more profit

Just pinged my mechanic @ the dealer, he's never had that request before so he's shooting an email off to Triumph to find out what would be involved. Sounds like yet again I came up with an oddball request, go figure. I'll let you guys know what I find out, probably won't be for a few days.

From WA?
Where about?

Kisan SM-3
SM-3 - Parts that fit: SHOWN BELOW
Used this product for over 10 years on two different motors and it has worked flawlessly.
I recommend the longer setting.

Thanks for the info! It will definitely be on the table if the dealer comes back with a no go or is insanely priced. (Very possible with Triumph)

I'm on the uncool side of the state.

Back