Seeking Helmet advice!!!!

Akbusa1

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Roadster
Ok guys, I am in need of real world experience with 3/4 helmets and figured you all would have knowledge to share.
First, I have a way to big nugget,25", round in shape and have the cheeks of a squirrel, AKA Fat cheeks.
All combined make for difficult, if not impossible to fit a helmet for comfort and long time in the saddle.

What I'm looking for is a 3/4,
Internal drop down sun visor
External shield
Excellent venting because in the summer it can get up to 100 to 115 most days.
The ability to have comm's installed for the wife and I.
Washable guts.
Light weight

I thought I had found this in the Schubert M1 but got shot down as they only go up to 2XL with is right at the limit of my head size and am afraid it will be to tight.

I had a back up with the Schubert C3, it was on sale half off but I missed out, Bummer.

Everything I have found either is on the cheaper end or first born expensive, LOL

Please, any advice you all may have would be greatly appreciated, I am about to pull my hair out, if I had any.

Side note: when I do ride distance, I like to do 600 to 700 a day if needed, so comfort is a high priority

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions.

Pat

Full face is the only way to go. If you have a good budget buy Shoe or Aria. If not a lot of money available go with HJC or Scorpion.
Thanks for the reply, I currently have a half shell, My cheeks grew out of my Arai, LOL so its on the selling block, but I can attest to the comfort of there helmets.
Take care

Best bet is to find a shop with a range of helmet brands - Some are round and some are oval so you can't just go by size alone. At the Progaressive biek show Sena was showing their new intercopm system that intergrates into quite a few helmets.

Best bet is to find a shop with a range of helmet brands - Some are round and some are oval so you can't just go by size alone. At the Progaressive biek show Sena was showing their new intercopm system that intergrates into quite a few helmets.
I would love to, but alas I live in the Tri Cities of Wa. and none of the shops carry the nicer helmets, and the lower end helmets are only ordered up to 2XL, its pretty darn frustrating, I agree, trying them on is a must.
I may have to travel out a ways to find a selection.
Thanks for the reply

I just recently bought a Shark Evoline 3 and find it really comfortable and versatile as you can close it and have full face or open to 3/4. has inside drop down visor and full clear. Just my 2 cents....

I wear a full face Speed and Strength Urge Overkill addition. Always a full face me and my wife

Back