pete.triumph

Supercharged
I thought i check my tps because i had issues in the past it seemed ok .59 v it tends to very a little now and then then i remembered i never checked the secondary tps , when i checked it it was way out .9 v I adjusted to .6 v and rechecked the primary tps now read .6v ,I reset adaptive have 02 delete and secondaries removed would it of made a difference or or could of that been causing primary tps the vary ?funny thing is i had the dealer set the tps i guess they didn't bother with the secondary tps:confused: , i think the bike runs nicer now that i do my tps myself :D

Did you index the slots in the screw heads so they all pointed the same way?????

(Sorry, Pete, couldn't help meself..... :) )
Did you know when the first holdens were made they index the screws heads holding the trim yep they line up the screw heads:rolleyes:

IF you there on the next RDU you WILL SEE MY NUMBER PLATE SCREWS ALL LINE UP IN THE SAME DIRECTION YEP THEY ARE INDEX :D

Ruzzel, don't be shy about taking Dino for a walk i thought i saw a funny looking dinasorus doggy :p a new legend might start the south coast inlets monster so be discreet

Last edited:
Did you know when the first holdens were made they index the screws heads holding the trim yep they line up the screw heads:rolleyes:

IF you there on the next RDU you WILL SEE MY NUMBER PLATE SCREWS ALL LINE UP IN THE SAME DIRECTION YEP THEY ARE INDEX :D

Ruzzel, don't be shy about taking Dino for a walk i thought i saw a funny looking dinasorus doggy :p a new legend might start the south coast inlets monster so be discreet
OCD :oops::notworthy::cautious:
I mean that in a nice way.....

Back to the original post, the best way to set the primary and secondary TPS is with either TuneBoy or TuneECU. Both have simple protocols built in to make it very easy. You may also want to balance the throttle bodies at the same time, or at least check them to make sure that they are balanced.

Back