Sebel Nautilus Horn

Dennsell

Top Fuel
Ride
Bonnie T 100, unfortunately not Rocket lll Country
Easy..

Fitted the Sebel Nautilus Horn (ebay $37.05) into the empty Air Box today, removed the Stock embarrasment completely and Tossed it :D
Then used the same cables just extended them. Connected them to the relay low voltage side. +84 and -85 (relay coil)

Tapped into the EB headlamp fused battery + supply cable after the fuse, ran the cable to the High voltage side of the relay 30 Battery Pos + (relay contacts), then other side of relay 87 to the horn pos +.
Ran a cable from horn negative - to the frame ground near the ECU.

Ignition on .. Press the horn button..WOW... Now I am Deaf in one Ear :D

under the seat huh?
That's where I've got my overflow bottle.
interesting idea and good instructions for anybody trying to figure it out.
Thanks,
skip

It only takes up half the AirBox space Skip
I could have taken the oval rubber intake tube out to let more noise out but it seems OK

Horns are resting on the bottom facing forward on the right side of the box.
I used double sided adhesive tape on the back of the compressor end plate which sit's flat against the back of the air box.. neat fit and cant go anywhere and still 50% space.

It only takes up half the AirBox space Skip
I could have taken the oval rubber intake tube out to let more noise out but it seems OK

Horns are resting on the bottom facing forward on the right side of the box.
I used double sided adhesive tape on the back of the compressor end plate which sit's flat against the back of the air box.. neat fit and cant go anywhere and still 50% space.

It would be even louder if you mounted it in behind the the horn cover, how? Simple you datach the compressor from the horn body make up a bit of stiff plastic (I used a pen body after pulling a few apart I found one perfect fit) to go in the horn, run plastic tubing from horn to compressor which I mounted under left side cover, I think you will find a few of the other captain have done the same.
I only mention this because in the air box underr seat I think you would loose a lot of the volume

It would be even louder if you mounted it in behind the the horn cover, how? Simple you datach the compressor from the horn body make up a bit of stiff plastic (I used a pen body after pulling a few apart I found one perfect fit) to go in the horn, run plastic tubing from horn to compressor which I mounted under left side cover, I think you will find a few of the other captain have done the same.
I only mention this because in the air box underr seat I think you would loose a lot of the volume

I guess you might too hanso.. but I will let you know after I use it on some idiot pulling out in front of me :D

Edit..
Experimental Ingenuity :cool:

Back