Fingers

Living Legend
Ride
2015 R3T
I hàve a '13 R3T thinking about à different seat. Anyone tried Triumph long-haul or gel seat.Open to other options also.

My 2010 Touring came with the long haul touring seat, it's the most comfortable seat I've ever ridden with, but seats are very subjective, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Tripp's are you a big guy or smaller guy I go about 260.
My 2010 Touring came with the long haul touring seat, it's the most comfortable seat I've ever ridden with, but seats are very subjective, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I hàve a '13 R3T thinking about à different seat. Anyone tried Triumph long-haul or gel seat.Open to other options also.

After having wasted time and money trying to find a really comfortable seat I conclude if you're a big guy and your butt fits the rest of you you're better off getting a Russell Day Long in the first place.

I put on the Russle Day long last winter...best investment ever. Some don't like the way the day long looks but I've recieved nothing but complements. On that note....my rear end is thankful as well.

Heavy hitters have to go with a Corbin or the Russell. Nothing else will hold up to the weight and you end up on the seat pan in a lot of pain.

After having wasted time and money trying to find a really comfortable seat I conclude if you're a big guy and your butt fits the rest of you you're better off getting a Russell Day Long in the first place.

have u ever tried a sheet of wax paper between u and the seat?

5' 11 1/2", 200 lbs

Ya I'm not a small fella at 245 so I ordered the reinforced seat and I had the pillion fitted for my daughter, 100 pounds soaking wet, she loves the seat. I have to admit, I get no hot spots, numbness or anything but comfort. I also ordered the drivers back rest and love it. I like the fact that they used the original seat pan as there are no fittment problems when you get it back. The entire package wasn't cheap but well worth the investment, in my opinion. Since I got it back I have put 11000k in the saddle, it still looks like new and I have no complaints.

Back