monks_point

.040 Over
How's the stock seat? Is it comfortable for 200+ miles? The Bonnie's stock seat sucks after about an hour. If the R3 seat is lacking, what's the popular replacement? I'm about to send my Bonnie seat off to itsagreatsaytoride to have is refomed for comfort.

Not a lot of fans of the stock seat here. I replaced the single seat and the brick of a pillion pad with the dual touring seat off a Classic. Have 2 in fact; one with rider backrest and one without. I reckon it's as good as any I've tried although not too many agree with me. Not sure if the fit a Roadster anyway. Plenty of options. Depends how much you want to spend. Pretty sure you'll get a number of specific recommendations from others.

I swapped the Roadster seat for the lower profile seat off a Classic I found on e-bay. The Roadster seat hasn't been back on since, I don't mind it but like to sit low. I find both comfortable, did 6150kms over a month last year without a sore ass:D

Not a lot of fans of the stock seat here. I replaced the single seat and the brick of a pillion pad with the dual touring seat off a Classic. Have 2 in fact; one with rider backrest and one without. I reckon it's as good as any I've tried although not too many agree with me. Not sure if the fit a Roadster anyway. Plenty of options. Depends how much you want to spend. Pretty sure you'll get a number of specific recommendations from others.

I to have both but prefer the one with the driver's backrest. It helps me stay in the saddle :D
Haven't gone more then 700 miles in one day and found it to be comfy. I think it depends on your size and how much you crush the foam.

3 out of 3! Best value too.
I use the backrest on a trip but prefer the look of it without round town. I don't have the same needs as you Warp (to say the least), although I do know what you mean. :D

Ive got the standard roadster seat, the triumph dual pad gel seat, the classic touring seat the boys are talking about and a corbin solo.

I think the triumph dual pad gel looks the best but is by far the worst. after 20 mins you can't wait to get off. the standard is just ****. the corbin initially feels to firm but after 8 hours you still feel fresh, the dual touring from the classic, brilliantly comfortable as soon as you hop on and my arse thinks it is fine for a couple hours before i hop off for a stretch and keep going. Have done 800k's in one day on this seat and was never too uncomfortable but I did find my arse going numb after about 200 k's. nothing a quick break didn't fix. about a 1/4 the price of corbin and does a much better job of helping the suspension soak up the road imperfections.

I've done 800 mile days on the stock seat but it was torture. I replaced it with the corbin heated dual tour which is far more comfortable, though it took a long time to break in. The heat is pretty nice on a cold day and makes a huge difference in riding comfort.

Back