Screen fitting kit for a R3R

motolink

Nitrous
Ride
2011 Roadster and 2001 Bonneville
Anyone have a genuine Triumph screen fitting kit they want to sell. I have bought fly scree screen with brackets from a mate, have to buy the rest now. I am told they might not be readly available in Aus.

There is a Triumph dealer in Daytona Beach that has them and he has a set listed on Ebay too thats where I got my set from and my new R3R too. $74 + shipping is what I paid plus tax for me as Im in Fl. too. Im pretty sure their website is ,,BMWcyclesdaytona.com,,they are on Ebay with a set as of last week. Check it out.

Give Procycles in Hornsby a call. 02 9910 9500
Procycles - BMW, KTM, Suzuki, Triumph - Motorbike Sales Sydney

I just bought a Sport screen off them from there online store for $218 but they didn't have the mounting kit listed.
Called them up and they ordered one for me. $75 to my door, but gotta come in from UK (3 weeks).

Don't know if they did me a special deal cos I had spent a few bucks with them this week or if that's there everyday price. Still worth the call.

I just bought a Sport screen off them from there online store for $218 but they didn't have the mounting kit listed.
Called them up and they ordered one for me. $75 to my door, but gotta come in from UK (3 weeks).

Don't know if they did me a special deal cos I had spent a few bucks with them this week or if that's there everyday price. Still worth the call.

Thats a great deal, much more expensive up here ???:confused:

screen brackets

hi everyone, can anyone help me, I have just bought a summer screen for my rocket roadster off my friend, but it didnt come with any screen brackets to fit to the fork brackets that i already have from my fly screen i already have fitted, have tried everywhere to get some and have even rang all my triumph dealers that cant help. What im finding hard to take in as the screen still sold as full kit, but cant seem to get any individual part from my triumph dealer, Can anyone help me I have inserted a picture and bracket on picture is mark number 2
:mad:

Attachments

• 100029500-3-2.jpg
    100029500-3-2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 155
hi everyone, can anyone help me, I have just bought a summer screen for my rocket roadster off my friend, but it didnt come with any screen brackets to fit to the fork brackets that i already have from my fly screen i already have fitted, have tried everywhere to get some and have even rang all my triumph dealers that cant help. What im finding hard to take in as the screen still sold as full kit, but cant seem to get any individual part from my triumph dealer, Can anyone help me I have inserted a picture and bracket on picture is mark number 2

Pevious post from Cobba RIP. says try here but ex UK ? .. maybe email ?

just a thought have you got anybody near you with a set you could get a outline and measure distance between holes etc then get a Stainless Steel set cut out

Back