And why should I reply, I spend every waken minute doing nothing but helping you guys in fact I even donated my left nut to one member so he could have three and I get (hold on getting another shot) no thanks none at all, I asked that Scottish electrical guy how to change a light bulb in my house ---no reply so I am sitting here(hold on getting another shot) in the dark.
funny lot of feckers you guys are----Jay when I got home the bike was in my shed for a few weeks on a time out for being bad, then I took it to my local indepoendent shop they did tell me they were a tech short so be patient:D
They called me last week and after doing a few tests it all pointed to the MAP sensor -- they tried one from a suzuki and it fired up(plus new plugs ) but they did not want to leave that one on so they ordrerd one from Triumph:eek: so guess what -yes waiting on the part.
In the mean time, I did what any normal person would do --I bought a 2018rocket to go along with my 2005 and 2011 Rockets.

And why should I reply, I spend every waken minute doing nothing but helping you guys in fact I even donated my left nut to one member so he could have three and I get (hold on getting another shot) no thanks none at all, I asked that Scottish electrical guy how to change a light bulb in my house ---no reply so I am sitting here(hold on getting another shot) in the dark.
funny lot of feckers you guys are----Jay when I got home the bike was in my shed for a few weeks on a time out for being bad, then I took it to my local indepoendent shop they did tell me they were a tech short so be patient:D
They called me last week and after doing a few tests it all pointed to the MAP sensor -- they tried one from a suzuki and it fired up(plus new plugs ) but they did not want to leave that one on so they ordrerd one from Triumph:eek: so guess what -yes waiting on the part.
In the mean time, I did what any normal person would do --I bought a 2018rocket to go along with my 2005 and 2011 Rockets.

That isn't NORMAL you should have an R3T too!;):p:D

Back