scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Dave McAulay here (scot in exile) born and raised in Glenrothes Fife about seven miles from fifephil. left the kingdom after the Miners strike of 1984 if i had stayed Maggie Thatcher would not be alive. own my own Plumbing Company, travel all over the southern states refing soccer(football)games USSF, NCAA, NISOA.

Welcome Dave!!

I did a little (very little) refereeing in Hockey at the club level back in what used to be the Big 8 (now Big 12) about a million years ago. They actually paid me to do it. Face offs were dangerous, almost got decapitated once. If I had to skate now I'd have a heart attack :D.

Soccer seems to be slowly growing here. One of these days someone is finally going to get sick of getting our butts kicked by every country on the face of the earth and it will take off. We have the Wizards here in Kansas City and you can always find a seat.. maybe one day it won't be so...

I may have to ask you some plumbing questions....

Free Scotland

Glad you've joined us for some info, fun, facts and lots of ribbing. My ancestors were from Ayr, Knockdolian and Dumfries in the Southwest. No wonder I love to play golf. My problem is I stand way to close to the ball........... after I've hit it. We've seen your bike parts, now show us the beast itself!

Last edited:
Glad you cleared up the posting problem Dave, and it's good to have you here. There is a Wings Of Hope benefit run I will be going on tomorrow from the VFW just down the street from D&D's. You are welcome to go if you like and sorry about the mix up. Your Scots accent sometimes has me wondering how Scotty got by.:D My wife erased your message and your number :( before I could get it so let me know. Great to have you here my friend. :)

Welcome aboard there Scot in Exile. We're glad to have you on the forum. I don't have any ties to Scotland, but I do drink Scotch occasionally, what does that make me? And don't say an alcoholic:bch:. I don't have to go to any meetings.

Back