Schwabenmax Special Model KHG-T3.0 Quick Throttle Adapter - Triumph, Thunderbird, Rocket, Thruxton, Bonneville

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I just bought one, but they only seem to list one at a time in Aussie $ or Euros on different eBays. They have listed, sold and re-listed these before. As one sells like mine he cancels the other currency listing.
Aussies have to pay a flat 10% GST on item and postage. Some listings include in price others don't and it is added at checkout. either way Aussies pay the same.

Price: AU $84.98 with 10%GST
AU $77.25 (Approx US $55.54)
Postage: AU $17.14 Economy delivery from outside AU
Located in: Heiningen, Germany

The listing's tautology is theirs not mine too!;):roll::roll::roll:

From Germany made with Aluminum metal.
Quick Throttle Adapter for Triumph, Thunderbird, Rocket, Thruxton, Bonneville
Bike specific, see other eg in last photo.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Schwabenmax - innovation​

Throttle path shortening for motorcycles​

CNC milled aluminum adapter, grub screw, Allen key. Installation instructions online on our website.
Short-stroke throttle suitable for the following Triumph models with standard handle design.
America Carbs Bj. 2002-2006
America EFI year 2007-2014
Bonneville T100 EFI Bj. 2007-2014
Bonneville T100 Carbs Bj. 2002-2006
Speedmaster EFI model year 2003-2013
Speedmaster Carbs Bj. 2003-2013
Thruxton 900EFI Bj. 2008-2013
Thunderbird 1600 from Bj. 2010
Thunderbird Storm from Bj. 2011
Thunderbird LT + Commander from 2014
Rocket III Touring
Rocket III Classic
Rocket III Roadster
In series production it is not possible to use the throttle grip on the motorcycles mentioned
Operate from zero to full throttle with one turn of the wrist without having to follow up!
With the gas path shortening we developed, the gas path changes from zero to full throttle
absolutely roadworthy by approx. 20-25%.​

Example of shortening the gas pathin degrees
for model V Max 1200from 85 to 64 degrees, approx. 25.0%
for model R1 / Fazerfrom 76 to 59 degrees, approx. 22.5%
for model XJR 1200/1300from 78 to 61 degrees, approx. 22.0%
for model K1200 S / Rfrom 76 to 57.5 degrees, approx. 25%
for model K1300S / Rfrom 78 to 65 degrees, approx. 17.5%
Through ergonomically sensible use of the biomechanical possibilities of the wrist
the driving safety of the motorcycle is significantly improved after a relatively short time to get used to it!
This product has been extensively tested by several test drivers.

We can now provide you with a sophisticated and perfectly functioning precision component,
Offer your motorcycle and even more driving pleasure !!!
Note: Unfortunately we have to charge a proportionately higher sales price on this sales platform.
The throttle housing must be processed according to our installation instructions!
In the EU you can send us your throttle grip for processing for an additional charge of € 12.

Developed and manufactured in Germany.
No TÜV registration required.
Utility and registered designs protected.

Short Stroke Gas Handle for Motorcycles​

Delivery content: CNC milled Alu Adaption, screws and Allen key. Instructions in german online on our website.​

Short Stroke Throttle fit for Triumph Motorcycles with OEM grip by Model:​

• America Carbs Bj. 2002-2006
  • America EFI year 2007-2014
  • Bonneville T100 EFI Bj. 2007-2014
  • Bonneville T100 Carbs Bj. 2002-2006
  • Speedmaster EFI model year 2003-2013
  • Speedmaster Carbs Bj. 2003-2013
  • Thruxton 900EFI Bj. 2008-2013
  • Thunderbird 1600 from Bj. 2010
  • Thunderbird Storm from Bj. 2011
  • Thunderbird LT + Commander from 2014
  • Rocket III Touring
  • Rocket III Classic
  • Rocket III Roadster
  • In the serial production of the aforementioned models it's impossible to turn the gas handle from minimum to maximum position in one movement.
    With our NEW INNOVATIVE PRODUCT you can turn the handle in one movement and guarantees full acceleration in an absolute safe performance on the road.
    This product gives your ride a more secure feeling on your bike and a better grip on the handle bar!
    The hand gear from position "zero" to "maximum" is shortened depending on type about appr.
    20-25.0%.

Example for shortening the gas path, Example for:in degrees
for model V Max 1200from 85 to 64 degrees, approx. 25.0%
for model R1 / Fazerfrom 76 to 59 degrees, approx. 22.5%
for model XJR 1200/1300from 78 to 61 degrees, approx. 22.0%
for model K1200 S / Rfrom 76 to 57.5 degrees, approx. 25%
for model K1300S / Rfrom 78 to 65 degrees, approx. 17.5%
The new handling is more ergonomically and facilitates your wrist movement in a significant manner.
You can utilize this biomechanical benefit after a short time of accommodation
It has been tested extensively since Spring and Summer 2010 on client machines in different versions.
So we can offer you a permanently developed, high precision component and still more fun and safety on your bike!​
The throttle body must be processed in accordance with our installation instructions.
  • In EU there is a surcharge of 12 - € possible that you send us your throttle for editing.
  • No TÜV registration required.
  • Utility and design patent.
  • Designed and manufactured in Germany.
Schwabenmax is your competent partner when it comes to motorcycle refinement.
We offer premium quality in the field of conversion and accessories for demanding motorcyclists.
All Schwabenmax products are developed and manufactured in Germany.​

So this reduces the amount of throttle twist you need to get to your desired speed??? Make sure you give us a full report when you get it. Looks interesting. I wonder if this would fit the Triumph heated handgrips?

Funny, I never thought I needed something like this until.....

Show us this one Ish when you go to installing it, im interested in how this works. Going faster, quicker, yeah. Hey 25% is 25% i dont have to turn that grip as far. cause im gonna find the bottom of that cable😎 either way.
It looks like it will only be about $5 to post to USA, so when it arrives you can be the test bed.
Caution! It could be a bit savage for a modded bike........but isn't the USA planning another moon landing?;):roll::roll::roll:

So this reduces the amount of throttle twist you need to get to your desired speed??? Make sure you give us a full report when you get it. Looks interesting. I wonder if this would fit the Triumph heated handgrips?

Funny, I never thought I needed something like this until.....
I imagine it will as long as stock as they appear to fit inside the cable cam of the stock throttle to make it ramp up higher and quicker same as HP engine cam mods do.
If you have changed your stock grips they would have to have either the original insert removed from old stock grips and re-used or be exactly the same as stock.

In reality you could probably cast and shape in epoxy 'Metal' resin pretty easily too with or without their version as a guide.

I might have to re-discover the 'lost wax' method (for the millionth time, maybe I'll even get a prize!) and make a copy when it arrives before i send it to @Kevin frazier for his pending Moon mission! ;):roll::roll:

These are fast, ramp up from 0 to 140mph in 10 seconds 😬

Attachments

• DB1DCD40-F047-48FF-87FE-2EC61CA7E66E.jpeg
    DB1DCD40-F047-48FF-87FE-2EC61CA7E66E.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 33
Greetings, HD grips work on a rocket? I like those...
Oh yeah, 1in, dual cable. They’re aluminum and i had to take a dremel to my switch cube halves to get throttle grip perfect but theyre perfect. But you may have to fab a bit here a bit there for that perfect fit👍

Back