Santa's here again

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
Seeing as its the season for giving I will continue what the Generous Nat67 has started ( nice idea Nat )

However my give away is not quite so large

I have a pair of black and silver aftermarket adjustable levers that I never really felt the love for and are not such a great fit be honest but they do look well made and you might love'em .

First (uk member...sorry rest of the world ) to message me can have them I will even pay the postage Just promise me you will stick a fiver in a charity box next time you see one

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL ....

REMENBER SANTA ONLY COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR AND WHEN DOES HE EPMTY'S HIS ENTIRE SACK ;)

Attachments

• P1140459.JPG
    P1140459.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 2
  • P1140462.JPG
    P1140462.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P1140463.JPG
    P1140463.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 3
Seeing as its the season for giving I will continue what the Generous Nat67 has started ( nice idea Nat )

I have a pair of black and silver aftermarket adjustable levers that I never really felt the love for and are not such a great fit be honest but they do look well made and you might love'em .

First (uk member...sorry rest of the world ) to message me can have them I will even pay the postage Just promise me you will stick a fiver in a charity box next time you see one

REMENBER SANTA ONLY COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR AND WHEN DOES HE EPMTY'S HIS ENTIRE SACK ;)
At least we can all end up destitute together ! ;) :inlove

Did you get the V-Trec?

Back