phixer00

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket
Other then the K-drive and the Triumph (must be gold plated mink fur lined) saddle bags $800.00?????????? :shock: . Any one else have options for nice looking bags. I like the K-drive but I am affraid they will not be big enough. Any sugestions????

I have the K-drive bags and they are very good value for money and are super quick to put on and take off(1to 5 second).
They are abit on the small side but for a day or two trip they are fine and if Im going for any longer i have a 110ltr bag that fits on the sissy bar luggage rack so for me they work fine :wink:

Letherlyke bags work fine and are half the price.
http://leatherlyke.com
820m1.jpg

I too like the LeatherLykes because they're so easy to take on and off.

Buy some Ghost Brackets and you can then fit just about any saddlebag that takes your fancy. They can be removed in seconds and do not leave any unsightly brackets on the bike, bit like the leatherlykes I guess.
Cheers Cooperman

Anyone have a picture of the contemporary bags from leatherlyke on their Rocket that can post them?

Nevermind....I found one.......

You can get the adjustable Ghost Brackets and attach any saddle bags and have the ablility to remove them easily .

I am leaning toward the Leather Lykes contemporary. Buffalo bags out of the budget. I have other Bling still to buy so I have to stick to the budget of 500.00

I went ahead and purchased the Leatherlykes contemporary.... thanks all for the info.... One question though.... you said it comes w/ 2 helmet locks? It sais nothing about them on their website.... where are they located on the saddlebags? Thanks for the info.

Back