Saddlebags for 2020 Rocket

whatthe

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
ok finally got a big enough bracket made and found some used bags that are made by Leatherworks. The bags are heavy leather that will hold their shape. The bags have taken away some of the beauty of the bike but the bags are very handy. I was going to take them off and only use them for long trips but not sure now. Also first oil change there are actually four plugs that have some oil with the right front and left side front with the most oil. sb3.jpg sb2.jpg sb1.jpg
sb3.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb1.jpg

Looks good to me!
Did you make the brackets yourself or have them made?

ok finally got a big enough bracket made and found some used bags that are made by Leatherworks. The bags are heavy leather that will hold their shape. The bags have taken away some of the beauty of the bike but the bags are very handy. I was going to take them off and only use them for long trips but not sure now. Also first oil change there are actually four plugs that have some oil with the right front and left side front with the most oil. sb3.jpg sb2.jpg sb1.jpg
sb3.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb1.jpg

sb3.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb1.jpg
sb3.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb1.jpg
I dont mean to be picky but ive looked at your brackets for your bags. I think the way you have mde them if your 2 up and go over some had bumps the rear whell will hit them. I made mine similar to the Triumph ones made them from stainless. I sweped them away so there is no way the tyre will hit them.....

sb3.jpg
sb2.jpg
sb1.jpg
Looks good! But man, you gotta snip length off of those straps!!

I dont mean to be picky but ive looked at your brackets for your bags. I think the way you have mde them if your 2 up and go over some had bumps the rear whell will hit them. I made mine similar to the Triumph ones made them from stainless. I sweped them away so there is no way the tyre will hit them.....
no problem, has been tested with a passenger kicked up rear suspension all is good, thanks for the concern

Back