Sportsman

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3
Been searching for saddle bag liners for the Classic Leather bags without success. Had a set made for $160. Anyone interested let me know and I'll post the makers details.

Ouch! My post below from one of your earlier threads. What put you off the Hopnels? I got the unused set (Hopnels as it turned out) posted below with a matching top case one for my Roadster from the Gumtree listing below for AUD$40. The slanted Hopnels saddlebags liners fit perfectly to the stock Triumph leather panniers and the top case one fits my custom leather top case perfectly too..

There would be heaps of options cheapest online from Asia or Amazon USA most would be China made anyway. I don't know why everyone gets hung up about buying ones that fit the inner shape perfectly as bigger one will still stuff in or you can put them in the pannier and then pack to the gunnels and simply pull them out at your destination. Also smaller ones allow you to pack dirty or greasy things laundry, cooking gear, shoes etc in separate plastic shopping bags without mucking up your other stuff.

I have quite a few I have picked up for various BMW and Krauser hard panniers and topboxes.

Just Google or do a search on EBay
or
Gumtree - there are plenty listed.
Motorcycle hard bag liners
$45.00
Bongaree Qld 4507
Motorcycle hard bag liners | Motorcycle & Scooter Accessories | Gumtree Australia Caboolture Area - Bongaree | 1111786240
1olbull has also listed some Amazon ones in a forum thread
Hopnel HDSL Saddlebag Liner
Price: US $19.95 + US $13.66 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Australia

River Road Liner Bag for Road King Classic Leather Saddlebags - One Size
by Continental
4.8 out of 5 stars 21 customer reviews
| 12 answered questions

Price: $34.20 & FREE Shipping
This item ships to Duffy, Australia.

Last edited:
Ouch! My post below from one of your earlier threads. What put you off the Hopnels? I got the unused set (Hopnels as it turned out) posted below with a matching top case one for my Roadster from the Gumtree listing below for AUD$40. The slanted Hopnels saddlebags liners fit perfectly to the stock Triumph leather panniers and the top case one fits my custom leather top case perfectly too..

Thanks I contacted the bloke selling them and forwarded him the dimensions for the leather bags and didn't come close ..... I would have gone for that option otherwise..

Thanks I contacted the bloke selling them and forwarded him the dimensions for the leather bags and didn't come close ..... I would have gone for that option otherwise..

Maybe he needed a new tape measure, I was surprised how well they fit.

Back