whatthe

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
ok so they ain't the Givi brackets but it only cost 20 bucks. Am looking for some bags now once I find some I will need to weld one more support and then bolt the bags to it. These will be used for long trips and then taken off. The reports on the Givi bags were that they leaked so I am looking at hard back Harley bags used.
rack 2.jpg
rack one.jpg

do you have 107mm clearance to the tyre at least? These look like they will hit the hugger and the tyre under compression.

do you have 107mm clearance to the tyre at least? These look like they will hit the hugger and the tyre under compression.
Exactly my first reaction. That does not look like it will work under actual driving :oops:

I have already taken the bike out brackets will not hit the tire. I have no idea what a hugger is. I stood on both brackets and bounced up and down did not hit the tire. I have the preload up to 20 clicks.

I have already taken the bike out brackets will not hit the tire. I have no idea what a hugger is. I stood on both brackets and bounced up and down did not hit the tire. I have the preload up to 20 clicks.
In that case, good work!... given me an idea ;)

I am going to cut one inch off each edge so more clearance. Also I buggered up the plastic cover but ordered another one it was 60 bucks. So I think total with bags should be around $300.

I am going to cut one inch off each edge so more clearance. Also I buggered up the plastic cover but ordered another one it was 60 bucks. So I think total with bags should be around $300.
did you order the one with the holes already cut out (T2309199)?

Back