scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Received an e-mail from Bob Gravley(baggage1) a wee while ago, a few days ago his trusted old 1987 Ford Tempo finally died on him how the f**k it lasted so long is beyond me I remember Bob riding into Maggie valley with his trusty old car about forty miles back down the road well they towed it to the motel then bob spent about six hours fixing it when it ended up being a 10min job.
It was a good old car to you Bob may it rest in bits and pieces.

Received an e-mail from Bob Gravley(baggage1) a wee while ago, a few days ago his trusted old 1987 Ford Tempo finally died on him how the f**k it lasted so long is beyond me I remember Bob riding into Maggie valley with his trusty old car about forty miles back down the road well they towed it to the motel then bob spent about six hours fixing it when it ended up being a 10min job.
It was a good old car to you Bob may it rest in bits and pieces.

For us Aussies what is the other Ford Tempo , most of our Ford Employees down here are Ford Tempo (Temporary ) as Ford is closing down most of it's Manufacturing plants here and going off shore, shocking News for long term Employees and young people starting out ,an unfortunate trend in Australia lately, look what happened to Detroit!

That was iconic, every RAA i went to that was the first thing i noticed, it was not until last year that i figured who that tempo belonged to:)

upload_2014-4-7_13-55-18.jpeg

Yuk Yuk Yuk and Yuk. That's one ugly car

Back