phil ewins

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph rocket3 roadster 2015
2015 roadster. Just added ramair to viking headers and outlaw pipes. The new maps I've tyred all seam to be running tge same very lumpy and eratic below 2000 rpm big popping and backfiring changing gear and decel. Any ideas and possible better maps cheers

2015 roadster. Just added ramair to viking headers and outlaw pipes. The new maps I've tyred all seam to be running tge same very lumpy and eratic below 2000 rpm big popping and backfiring changing gear and decel. Any ideas and possible better maps cheers

Are you sure the vacuum tubes didn’t get upset during ram air install?

Since all maps seem to run crap in the same place which is the same place the MAP sensor governs fueling etc

I second that sentiment, it’ll be something that’s not the tune which was disturbed during
Install.

I'd start with making sure you have the ramair seated correctly on all 3 throttle modies. If it looks ok then check you haven't torn the rubber boot on the ramair, they're sensitive to over tightening.

Thanks to you all for you input. I re check the maps I used and re connected all pipeworks and Ramair and it's now running perfectly. Thanks again for you advice guys cheers

Back