Rough-but-slow

.060 Over
Ride
07 Rocket 3
Hi all,
Have just made made the purchase of an 07 R3. It's fantastic to ride but I think it would benefit from a different tune. It has thunderbike pipes with the cat box removed any suggestions would help greatly.:D

Another Aussie! How many's that Dave? Welcome mate, good to have you join us.
Do you know what tune it has at present and can you tell us a bit more about how it's running ie why do you feel it needs a different tune? Too rich? Too lean? Won't idle? Breaks down? That sort of thing.
Any other mods, such as filters etc that you're aware of?

G'day Roughy .. welcome mate .. you'll be hearing from Hanso shortly , he's your man when it comes to tunes. I lost track when they stopped using Tally-Ho papers in the points :D

We need someone on this site to swim over to Australia and count how many of them sheep shaggers are running around:confused: according to the information that the United Nations has on Australia we have more than that number on this site:eek:
My theory is could they all be the one person with a **** load of split personality':Ds
Welcome to the site by the way:D

Hi gents,
I am assuming it is pretty much standard apart from the pipes. Last owner didn't really look after it well. She crackles a bit on overrun but I need to service it & give it a run. It's only got 18 thou on the clock. Don't really want to get bent over by the local dealer. All smiles when you give it a fist full, love it.:D

Welcome from Germany (by way of Mississppi)!
As Cran said, describe a little more about the mods and the issues and you're sure to find an answer here. There's tons of Rocket experience and wisdom and more than a fair share of capable wrench turners on here:D

We need someone on this site to swim over to Australia and count how many of them sheep shaggers are running around:confused: according to the information that the United Nations has on Australia we have more than that number on this site:eek:
My theory is could they all be the one person with a **** load of split personality':Ds
Welcome to the site by the way:D

I'd volunteer but here on Cape Cod we are having a little problem the local fish..;)

Attachments

• cape-cod-shark-kayak.jpg
    cape-cod-shark-kayak.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 85
I will get into it & find out a bit more info. I believe there is possibly a tune for it but I need to get a cable & download to try it I think these thunderbike pipes are from N.Z. Air cleaner is standard. Time for sleep now still very excited.

Back