Run to the Keys

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
A few of us have been kicking around a run to the Florida Keys. It wouldn't necessarily be a lot of exciting riding, more of a cruise down, hang out with friends, fish a little bit, drink some kind of ride. No firm plans yet but some time this winter. January maybe? Anybody interested?

I went last Fall, but a January departure might prove problematic for me. We'll see, you never know.

I have a Sister that lives in Jacksonville I wouldn't mind saying hey to, how far is that from the keys?

I would love to ride to the Keys. Especially with other Rockets ! Don't think it will be this year. But then I didn't think I'd make Leaky either. January is a ways off. Hmm.........

I have a Sister that lives in Jacksonville I wouldn't mind saying hey to, how far is that from the keys?
Jacksonville is on the Northeast side of theState on the ocean near the Georgia border. Key West is all the way south to the tip. Several hours down.

My sister lives in North Palm Beach and a niece lives around Orlando.

I would say 5 or 6 houirs at least. I have a cousin in The Villages, sort of near Orlando, cousins in Tampa, and an Uncle in Marathon key.

Back