Rubish Ishrub mobile logon

Didn't want to confuse you' all. Stuck in hospital for another day or two waiting to have my naval hernia fixed. Hopefully they will give me a free liposuction too but I have been told I won't have a Belly Button at all after this so that's where the 'Bs' went!😉😁😁😁.
IMG_20221230_135608.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't want to confuse you' all. Stuck in hospital for another day or two waiting to have my naval hernia fixed. Hopefully they will give me a free liposuction too but I have been told I won't have a Belly Button at all after this so that's where the 'Bs' went!😉😁😁😁
Good to have a sense of humor about it all... Like Sparky said, just take it easy... even if you feel like heading out to sport your new physique, give it an extra day or two;) :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

In the tradition of showing gross and horrible surgery pics on the forum😉. Horry the hernia maybe an animal but he isn't filthy and he will be incinerated shortly. I still think he is related to the Blob fish I have posted previously.😉😁😁
IMG_20221230_135608.jpg

Last edited:
In the tradition of showing gross and horrible surgery pics on the forum😉. Horry the hernia maybe an animal but he isn't filthy and he will be incinerated shortly. I still think he is related to the Blob fish I have posted previously.😉😁😁
IMG_20221230_135608.jpg
Looks like you could use a some taxidermy in a bit... quite the souvenir! :ninja: :cool: :roll:
-MIG

Back