For Sale **SOLD** Rowe PDM60 Power Distribution Module

Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi Guys

I have a Rowe Electronics PDM60 that is virtually new. I bought it around 3 weeks ago and installed it on my R3T. I even did a post about the install I did, but have yet to do a updated post as I made some changes to my mount. There is nothing wrong with this PDM60 and everything that came with it is included. All of the wires are still the same length as when it arrived except I did install some bullet connectors and one eyelet on several of the wires. You get the full length wires.

I am selling this because I bought the latest version they just came out with that can be programed using a Bluetooth app on your phone instead of a USB cable attached to your laptop. I paid $199.00 for this one and I will sell it for $150.00 including shipping in the lower 48 states. The new Amplink version is now $250.00.

If you are interested, PM me or send me an email at.... winddeflectors@charter.net

If I don't have any interest here I will put it on Ebay. Thanks.... Phil

Attachments

• 20180414_171252.jpg
    20180414_171252.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180414_171301.jpg
    20180414_171301.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 9
How much. $$$$..???

$150.00. With shipping.....$50.00 less than new (even though it pretty much is). Checked around on the internet... going rate is $199.99.

Have one in my motor and like it. Three of the circuits are used by my @DEcosse keyless ignition.
I was thinking six more might be better, but learned that replacing the OEM fuse box would be way too much of an issue for me.
When I first read your post about this new version, I reckoned this cell phone connection ability would be NEAT!
Upon further reflection, I wonder if this cell phone connection ability is really all that important.
Once you have set the circuits and amperage, subsequent changes would be very seldom if at all.
I know I've not needed to fuss with mine since install, some three years ago.
You are offering a fair deal.
Best fortune with your sale.

Have one in my motor and like it. Three of the circuits are used by my @DEcosse keyless ignition.
I was thinking six more might be better, but learned that replacing the OEM fuse box would be way too much of an issue for me.
When I first read your post about this new version, I reckoned this cell phone connection ability would be NEAT!
Upon further reflection, I wonder if this cell phone connection ability is really all that important.
Once you have set the circuits and amperage, subsequent changes would be very seldom if at all.
I know I've not needed to fuss with mine since install, some three years ago.
You are offering a fair deal.
Best fortune with your sale.
[/Q

The new version does have some additional features but it still is basically 6 circuits. It does have wires for a couple more triggers plus each circuit can be set more in terms of its individual parameters. Circuits can be name in the app, time delays on and off for each circuit rather than a blanket setting that affects all circuits. I agree, not much need to change things once you have it set. Documentation on a couple items was not spelled out, but I got it worked out. Happy so far and the company has been good to work with.

... The new version does have some additional features but it still is basically 6 circuits. It does have wires for a couple more triggers plus each circuit can be set more in terms of its individual parameters. Circuits can be name in the app, time delays on and off for each circuit rather than a blanket setting that affects all circuits. I agree, not much need to change things once you have it set. Documentation on a couple items was not spelled out, but I got it worked out. Happy so far and the company has been good to work with.

I'm not really seeing it on their website - is there on-line product info?
I'm actually an authorized dealer for Rowe but haven't bought any in about a year ......... prior to that I was corresponding with one of their developments guys, discussing some of the limitations and features they should consider for the next generation. I'd be interested to see what they've done.
I do agree with Bull the bluetooth thing is meeehhhh but I'd like to see what they've done with the flexibility on triggering.

I'm not really seeing it on their website - is there on-line product info?
I'm actually an authorized dealer for Rowe but haven't bought any in about a year ......... prior to that I was corresponding with one of their developments guys, discussing some of the limitations and features they should consider for the next generation. I'd be interested to see what they've done.
I do agree with Bull the bluetooth thing is meeehhhh but I'd like to see what they've done with the flexibility on triggering.

Hear you go @DEcosse. Amplink...the manual is on the page as well. A pretty basic overview. The same footprint plus each circuit can be controlled separately. Two additional trigger circuits. I had a issue with the Bluetooth staying active which was resolved by setting at least one circuit (whether active or not) so the OR trigger to was set to T1 (which is my ignition signal) and the AND trigger on that circuit to NONE. Circuits can now be named. The delay on and off can now be controlled on each circuit. Other things as well.

Amplink | Rowe Electronics

Last edited:
Back