Rotrex Boost @ 7500RPM

hombre

Nitrous
I'm now using an 8000 RPM version of TuneBoy with my fuel cut at 7500. Today was the first day it was warm enough to try her out, and I'm jazzed with the results. Recorded boost at 7500 RPM was 17.8 PSI. I'm using an AF of 11.7 for my upper RPMs and she pulls insanely from 5000 to 7500 with no valve float. I'm sure the Rotrex will make over 20 PSI boost @ 8000 RPM, but I'm not going there without stronger valve springs and forged pistons. Need to retune as lower RPM fueling off from expanded fuel tables. My thanks to Art (IMFASTTOO) for turning me on to the RPM expanded TuneBoy!

I should point out that I have a much longer duration exhaust cam than stock, which is set to open at 66 BBDC with an LSA of 112. This moves the torque higher into the RPM range and takes stress off the crankshaft... so not completely insane. ;)

help

I'm now using an 8000 RPM version of TuneBoy with my fuel cut at 7500. Today was the first day it was warm enough to try her out, and I'm jazzed with the results. Recorded boost at 7500 RPM was 17.8 PSI. I'm using an AF of 11.7 for my upper RPMs and she pulls insanely from 5000 to 7500 with no valve float. I'm sure the Rotrex will make over 20 PSI boost @ 8000 RPM, but I'm not going there without stronger valve springs and forged pistons. Need to retune as lower RPM fueling off from expanded fuel tables. My thanks to Art (IMFASTTOO) for turning me on to the RPM expanded TuneBoy!
DONT mention it WALT glad to help anytime:)

speed

IF your running on the street there is no need to rev any higher than 8000 rpm =212 mph :eek:

thanks for sharing Walt...

I'll never be able to go where you've been, much less where you're going...:eek:

But it sure's fun hearing about the INSANITY. Keep up the good work.

Back