Rode to Italy...man am I tired!

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
I went to Italy today..Texas that is. I met a group from Euro Sports of Waco and rode down with them. Just wanted to show the Ducati boys that the Dark sided Rock could hang. When we got to Italy the mechanic asked me how the "car tire" did, to which the guy riding behind me answered "didn't seem to slow him down any. It was a beautiful day for a ride, even if I was surrounded by Moto Guzzi's. It was really nice to not hear or see many Harley's. It was mostly bikes that actually produce horse power.:eek::D

Snuff, I stopped off in Italy on Thursday on my way to Austin. Stopped at the gas station next to the Interstate where they sell their own jerky and picked up a couple of packs. I had to fly down from VA since my conference in Houston got cancelled. I borrowed my brother's Road King and have put about 500 miles on it this weekend. Needless to say, I really, really miss my Rocket. Talk about a gutless wonder...geez.

Flying back on Tue. Hopefully my Roc will be out of the shop by then.

Snuff, I stopped off in Italy on Thursday on my way to Austin. Stopped at the gas station next to the Interstate where they sell their own jerky and picked up a couple of packs. I had to fly down from VA since my conference in Houston got cancelled. I borrowed my brother's Road King and have put about 500 miles on it this weekend. Needless to say, I really, really miss my Rocket. Talk about a gutless wonder...geez.

Flying back on Tue. Hopefully my Roc will be out of the shop by then.
Next time your in this neck of the woods..give me a call and maybe we could hook up. I started to get gas at that station today, but they don't have mid grade. I didn't know about the jerky or I would have stopped for sure. I'll pm you my # for the next time your in town.

Back