Rode newer rocket on 14psi (1 bar) rear tire pressure for around 6 months

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
Just FYI,
I didnt check the tire pressure in very long time over 6+ months and I assumed that dealer might have filled up at last service plus rear tire never looked flat/low so i didnt bother. Only thing I noticed was little bit less power and heavier riding bike but I didnt take it seriously as I assumed it might be lower temperatures like 15C etc
I did a lot of riding on highway riding during these 6+ months
Today, i found today that rear tire had 13psi and front had 24psi. I followed the owner manual and filled it up to 42psi ( 2.9bar) as written in manual.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Being the anal retentive nut job I am I check the air before every liftoff (if it's within the same week I don't). I find that the same tires (Avon Cobra's) on my 14 Rocket would lose about 2 pounds a month front and back. The winters here are hit and miss but I usually can ride at least once a week unless it rains. I don't do rain anymore.🌧️

They only charge $135/hr to do that if it was on the service ticket. My brand new Rocket 3GT was handed to me with barely 20psi in both tires. Don't expect a dealer to service YOUR tires. They could care less about them. A wear item.

I have FOBO TPM Caps, you can check your air pressure from your phone
fobo.jpg

Back